Area businesses can engage in public eduation in so many ways:
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter: We publicize accomplishments of students and faculty, highlight exemplary programming and promote events that impact students
- Subscribe to our newsletter, delivered directly to your inbox
- Support our events by sponsoring, volunteering, attending or contributing
- Check out the Fairport High School Career Education Center to offer a shadowing or mentoring opportunity to a student eager to learn about your business
- Guest Lecture for a Class: There is no substitute for real-world experience. Our town is full of professionals from all areas that could augment class time with lectures, exhibits and real life experiences, bringing the world to our classrooms
- Career Fair Support: Would you be willing to exhibit at a bi-annual Career Fair, giving current students exposure to careers as well as area professionals?
- Invite FACET to speak to your employees about how we are impacting the community in which many of your customers live and educate their children
- Offer to have a Box Top location bin at your business, either for customers or your employees
- Make a financial donation: Our non-profit is committed to supporting programs and initiatives in our schools that will make a difference to area students in Academics; the Arts; Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and Teacher Mini Grants
Get Involved Today!
If you'd like to help us in any way, please click on the link below to create a new account. Once you are in our database, we can link you with people who can benefit from your services.