Fairport Alumni are incredibly loyal....many have remained in, or returned to, Fairport and are raising their own families here, quite an endorsement for a Fairport Education! In addition to attending Homecoming events and Class Reunions, alumni engagement can provide so much more:
- Join the Fairport (NY) High School Alumni facebook group to connect with other alumni and and sign-up on FACET's Profile Page as an alumnus
- Follow the district's Twitter to stay informed about your hometown district!
- Nominate a fellow alum for election to the Alumni Wall of Fame
- Like FACET on Facebook and follow us on Twitter: Help spread word of our events and student endeavors to your own networks
- Mentoring Opportunities: Are you willing to let a student shadow you at your career for a day, or provide an opportunity over the school breaks for career exposure?
- Career Fair Support: Would you be willing to exhibit at a bi-annual Career Fair, giving current students exposure to careers as well as area professionals?
- Guest Lecture for a Class: There is no substitute for real-world experience. Our town is full of alumni professionals from all areas that could augment class time with lectures, exhibits and real life experiences, bringing the world to our classrooms
- Donations: What was lifechanging for you? Arts, Academics, Leadership Opportunities, Athletics, Music....all these areas can be enhanced for today's students with directed donations
- Volunteer Opportunities: Extra-curricular programs such as Odyssey of the Mind, Red Raider Robotics and the NASA HUNCH Club have opportunities for share your time and experience with interested and engaged students
Get Involved Today!
If you'd like to help us in anyway, please click on the link below to create a new account. Once you are in our database, we can link you with people who can benefit from your services.